Re: [Banshee-List] amarok to banshee

Could you do the following for me: open a terminal and start Banshee
with the command "banshee-1 --debug" (without the quotes). Then try
the Amarok importer and describe for me a) what happens (does it
import anything?) and b) any output in the terminal after you try to
import.

I have yet to review the Amarok import code - something I was planning
to do when I get around to the iTunes import code - so it's no
surprise that it doesn't exactly work as advertised yet.