[Banshee-List] amarok to banshee

Hi

I dont know if this is the right place to right (its my first time ever using mail lists...) so please delete this if its not the right place.

I was told in the IRC to leave a message here to Scottp regarding amarok to banshee conversion. I am dying to try the new awesome looking Banshee as my main music player. The problem is that i have a Huge amarok collection which i have been tagging and rating for the past 4 years. I just cant afford to loose that data. I was told in the IRC room that scottp has had succes with converting the amarok db prevoiusly. but i cant get it to work in the new beta (3).

any suggestions?

thx alot in advance, keep up your amazing work!

Zeltak