[Banshee-List] Notification Area icon in trunk

I'm not sure if there's anything to this, but I haven't been getting an icon for the Notification Area lately on SVN. I'm installing via trunk locally as follows:
./autogen.sh --prefix=/home/andrew/Documents/src/local --disable-docs
make
make install
(I get the same result if I run 'make run' instead of the above.)

There were some recent commits that fixed some of the other icons, but not that one. Just wondering if it's a bug or just a problem with the way I'm building. (If the latter, any suggestions?)

Cheers,
Andrew