[Banshee-List] Banshee not picking up audioplayer in Ubuntu Hardy

  it looks as though DAP detection in Ubuntu Hardy has stopped working

  Before, I could plug in my phone ( Nokia N95) or the SD card from my
car stereo, and see them show up as devices in Banshee. This no longer

  Rhythmbox picks up both the phone and the SD card without problems,
so the .is_audio_player file is working (and used to work in

  Any suggestions on how to debug this are welcome. I can read C#,
after a fashion, and I'm enough of a programmer that I can use a
debugger, if necessary..