Re: [Banshee-List] ipod doesn't show up in banshee

2008/4/7 Igor Guerrero <igor ubuntu org ni>:
> I prefer to call it organization :)

I guess I'm looking for a bit more technical explanation. Why not rely
on simply reading off a user specified device as a fallback since its
obviously doable.  Perhaps there is a good explanation... perhaps this
is the only way the mono libraries can deal with it, or the easiest
way? My ipod works all the way up the stack, so I'd think the problem
must be banshee. I'd like to debug this if anyone is willing to help
out with an idea.

Thanks,
John