[Banshee-List] new user questions

I really like Banshee so far, but there's a few things I haven't figured out yet:

- How do I move a song from Local Queue to my library?
- With manual ipod transfer, how do I move a podcast to my ipod, from the podcast screen (is searching for it in my library the only way?)

I know this basically adds up to "be more like iTunes", but I'd love it if I could disable the distinction between opening a song and importing it, and set per-playlist syncing rules. (with 'Podcasts' acting as a playlist itself)

I'm using 0.12.1 on Feisty.

-Ross