[Banshee-List] iPod nano 1st gen seems unsupported but I think it should

Hi all,
banshee-0.13.1 reports unknown{model,generation} but I have an iPod nano
first generation (with latest available firmware).

Reading libipodevice sources, ipod-model-table.h file contains:

{"A099", 2 * GB, MODEL_TYPE_NANO_BLACK,  FIRST_GENERATION, "TJTTJUUPR"}

I already posted my player info on your site matrix:

Capacity: 2GB
Model:    MA099TY
S/N:      YM------TJT

I don't really know how the 'model_number' and 'serial_numbers' are
used, but assuming -A099-- for the model_number and 3-char groups for
the serial_numbers I think banshee should already recognize it,
shouldn't it?

Regards,
Laurento