Re: [Banshee-List] Broken SVN Checkout?

On Tue, 2007-10-30 at 10:45 -0400, Andrew Conkling wrote:
> On 10/30/07, Igor Guerrero Fonseca <igor ubuntu org ni> wrote:
>         Why don't you guys send an email to this list when you are
>         making such
>         big change?
>
>         Just a suggestion, because sometimes I had to guest if the
>         branch have
>         changed or if the build is broken... etc.
>
> Alternately, it would be nice to have an email list to which we could
> subscribe to see all SVN commits. I don't know how high-traffic it
> would be but I do know that it's pretty great to feel the "pulse" of
> development, which is something I'm trying to figure out.

Or maybe a "What's Happening This Week(or Month) on Banshee" Newsletter?

Because sometimes I found difficult to know what's happening and the
combination of Aaron blog+svn changelog sometimes doesn't tell me
anything... one clear example is the new directory win32-patches(is the
Windows port completed?... I don't really know)