Re: [Banshee-List] Broken SVN Checkout?

On 10/30/07, Igor Guerrero Fonseca <igor ubuntu org ni> wrote:
Why don't you guys send an email to this list when you are making such
big change?

Just a suggestion, because sometimes I had to guest if the branch have
changed or if the build is broken... etc.

Alternately, it would be nice to have an email list to which we could subscribe to see all SVN commits. I don't know how high-traffic it would be but I do know that it's pretty great to feel the "pulse" of development, which is something I'm trying to figure out.

Cheers,
Andrew