Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee in Google Summer of Code

Salvatore Benedetto wrote:
> I thought about another little feature we can add to the previous idea.
> By using libinotify we can tell the user that his favourite radio program
> is about to start.

Definitely not in Banshee - except if it would be RDS driven. There's
plenty of plain reminders like tomboy's reminder plugin which imho is a
good one. Let's not make Banshee do everything, and thus, suck...

> Another things I'd like to have is some video support.
> Especially for streamed video.

That's probably needed more and more to fully support video enabled
DAPs, though again I'm not sure if it belongs here...

--
Pozdrawiam,
Michał Sawicz