Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee in Google Summer of Code

On 3/9/07, Aaron Bockover <abockover novell com> wrote:
My feeling is that there is a *lot* of smaller things to do in Banshee:
things that don't necessarily constitute an entire summer of work, so
I'm thinking we can group a number of features, etc. together into
projects.

Anyway, for now, I'd be interested in just any kind of ideas for
potential Banshee GSoC projects, but again, reply quickly!

Play queue
Changing the way views/playlists are stored so that they operate
faster (I imagine this wouldn't be trivial)
Maybe the Fleow plugin stuff?
The browser stuff that's been getting a lot of attention?

Seems like there's no shortage of ideas, but my idea of scale might be off. :)

Cheers,
Andrew