[Banshee-List] Please run make update-po in po/

Hi,

please run make update-po in the po/ subdirectory and commit the po
files - they (the de.po at least) are very old and translators don't
have the latest strings for translation.

Also, I noticed a lot of strings like these:

msgid "<b>Album Cover:</b>"

According to the Gnome i18n guidelines, they should be constructed
so that translators don't need to take care of the Pango markup
unless absolutely necessary:
   http://developer.gnome.org/doc/tutorials/gnome-i18n/developer.html
("Avoid markup wherever possible")

An example given there is

   str = g_strdup_printf ("<b>%s</b>",
                        _("My translated string"));

This would be a welcome change for the next development series, even
if it means translators have to strip out some of the markup again :)

Cheers
  Colin