Re: [Banshee-List] MP3 ID problem

I had this same problem a while ago when I started using banshee after
tagging everything with Rhythmbox. Is easyTag compatible with the new
ID3 tags? Or should we be using banshee to do all of our tag editing?

Another couple of questions on a related note:

banshee does not support a composer column at present. I have searched
the source code to find where this could be added, but was unable to do
so. And the documentation in the code is pretty scarce. Any idea how I
could go about adding this functionality?

Also, how difficult would it be to write a plugin to allow banshee to
read .cue sheets with .flac files? Cue sheet support is non-existent in
gnome, and I'd like to see its implementation soon. Where would I need
to look for appropriate documentation?

Ciao,

benjamin