[Banshee-List] MP3 ID problem

I have my Banshee database up to date and it looks great (track order,
names, albums etc).   When I archive my media (about 2000 tracks) and
restore them to another machine to import them, it seems that many of
the tracks don't have the meta data in them.

Is there a way to tell banshee to update every files ID tag info with
the information it has in its  database?  I'd rather not have to do this
manually.  Is there any way to automate this?

Cheers
Steve.

--
S t e p h e n    H o l m e s