Re: [Banshee-List] MP3 ID problem

I think you may have run into a common problem, but more info is
needed. Many metadata readers don't read the new versions of id3 tags
that banshee (or more accurately its depends) write to the file.
Therefore it looks like it isn't there with some id3 tag readers.

What are you using to read the tags?