Re: [Banshee-List] Wikipedia Plugin for Banshee

I wrote the WP plugin way back (almost a year ago now) and it's been
ages since the codebase has been touched and I consider it far from
maintained :)

The existing code is decent from a "all i want is it to open wikipedia
for me" use case, but it's not totally practical for the average user
who just wants to learn various things about what they are listening to.
We had talked about setting up some sort of generic interface in Banshee
so that plugins can feed external metadata like this into a properly
presented UI, but to the best of my knowledge it's not been implemented.

If anyone has any bright ideas and interest in working on this, I'm
happy to help -- just ask!  Feel free to bug me (trickv) on IRC.

Cheers,
Patrick