[Banshee-List] Wikipedia Plugin for Banshee

Maybe this has been posted before!
but i think it would be great for Banshee to have a plugin or an option
or something similar to what Amarok, Listen or Exaile have, a Wikipedia
plugin that really works (...and that you can install easy or for it to
be part of the official plugins), something that can be used to find
lyrics and singer's information ...

I know there is already a plugin... but it doesnt work.. (at least in my
case) an sometimes it crashes banshee....

Also... I'm not a pro with Linux and I had a really bad time trying to
install that plugin.... so i think that if it's made it should be easy
to install...

Have a good day everybody! and Sorry for my bad English ^^
Juank