[Banshee-List] MP3 & DVD burning

I'm trying to track down info on banshee's ability to burn mp3 cds and mp3 dvds. It looks like banshee used to be able to do this, but then the burning code went through a rewrite and some or all the functionality is back now. When I bring up the burn dialog I only see a radio button for audio unlike the old dialog box that had audio, mp3, and data as option. So long story short... can we burn mp3 dvd's with banshee? what about mp3 cds?