[Banshee-List] Banshee with iPod Shuffle (newer)

I was able to sync my iPod shuffle with Banshee 0.12.1 as shipped with Fedora 7.

However, after it worked a couple times I have not been able to successfully sync any more. The sync itself appears to work but when I try to play the music the Shuffle blinks the leds alternating green/orange.

I know that somewhere along the way I synced with iTunes on my MacBook but I also did tell Banshee to completely rebuild the database.

Any suggestions? Is there a way to reset the Shuffle to let it work with Banshee again?

--
Greg Gulik                                 http://www.gulik.org/greg/
greg @ gulik.org