Re: [Banshee-List] banshee won't start

On 7/23/07, Tim Anderson <timseal gmail com> wrote:
All of a sudden banshee is refusing to start.  The command being run
is banshee /usr/lib/banshee/banshee.exe --play-enqueued --enqueue, the
process is just sitting there doing nothing.  Also if I type banshee
at the terminal, nothing happens.  I tried building banshee myself,
with the same results.  Can anyone help?  I want my banshee back!

You can try moving your banshee database out of the way (it's either
in ~/.gnome2/banshee or ~/.config/banshee/).

Gabriel