[Banshee-List] AAC CD Encoding-Ripping under FC7

Hi,
I've got Fedora 7 x86_64 installed with the Banshee/FAAC rpms that come with it. I can playback aac files just fine (previously encoded with iTunes) however, whenever I encode using AAC @ 192kbps, the encoded files do not playback. I posted this question on FedoraForum: http://www.fedoraforum.org/forum/showthread.php?t=159975&highlight=banshee+aac but got no response and was therefore hoping someone on this list would know whether or not this should work and, if it should, what maybe wrong with my install.

Thanks in advance,

Joe