[Banshee-List] banshee synchronization code (in-depth)

Hello,

I'm about to start writing a different sort of sync plugin, and I'm just wondering exactly what synchronization resources are already in the banshee codebase.

Specifically, does the synchronization support forward syncs, backward syncs and mixed syncs? (somewhat like rsync)

That would save me a bit of time if I could use something already in place.

If there aren't definitions of these already in the main codebase, then I could probably try to write up something in the main codebase before writing my plugin.

~/Chris