Re: [Banshee-List] Distributing a new Plugin

Hi Trey, I see you still have an autogen.sh and Makefile.am in your svn though. I want to know if it will be ok for me to distribute just the compiled .dll from my system, and the monodevelop solution, until I get those files sorted out, i.e., the only way someone will be able to build my plugin themselves will be to use monodevelop.

- Richard