Re: [Banshee-List] trouble checking out svn this morning

so, to test, i just ran  a scan to see if I can even reach that port, and, here what I came up with:

sjoeboo vader:~$ sudo nmap -sS -P0 anonsvn.mono-project.com

Starting Nmap 4.20 ( http://insecure.org ) at 2007-07-03 12:43 EDT
Interesting ports on anonsvn.mono-project.com (151.155.5.148 ):
Not shown: 1695 filtered ports
PORT    STATE SERVICE
80/tcp  open  http
443/tcp open  https

also, i was jsut looking at the mono-poroject website, and all refrences to anonsvn.mono-project.org use svn://. I jsut tried a svn list svn://anonsvn.mono-project.com/source/trunk, which timed out, although a svn list http://anonsvn.mono-project.com/source/trunk worked....