Re: [Banshee-List] trouble checking out svn this morning

I was using this morning and it was fine for
me.  I just checked right now and it's also fine.

Can you ensure that your firewall/router/proxy? setup isn't going to
block this?  The svn:externals for this uses the svn:// protocol, which
runs on port 3690.  In some cases (like my box at work, which is behind
a nit picky proxy), I cannot use this protocol.

Hope this helps,