[Banshee-List] iPods and podcasts...

Hi all! I've been using Banshee since last Dec., and I really like it .
However, I have been using GTKpod to sync my iPod because it syncs
videos, and puts podcasts in the Podcasts folder... now the last version
of Banshee I synced an iPod with was helix-Banshee that came in openSUSE
10.2... have updates fixed that issue? I would like very much to use
Banshee to sync my iPod. One less program to install and use... and if
support is not there yet, is anyone working on it or is it in the plans?
Also, by updates, I mean either to Helix-Banshee or to Banshee.. I can
install MP3 support my self.

Thanks!