Re: [Banshee-List] Compiled and installed 0.11.5 (bbc radio messes up)

One last comment. I've right clicked on the radio stations and copied them into firefox. Firefox then launched Totem and played the files with no problem. The fault must therefore as far as I can tell be with banshee.

Aleksander Helgaker <aleksander helgaker yahoo co uk> wrote:
Well I'm now running Helix Banshee and discovered that I can listen to BBC Asia, but all the other channels aren't working. are the links in banshee broken?

Also how can I add stations to the list? I have some Norwegian radio channels I want to listen to.

New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes._______________________________________________
Banshee-list mailing list
Banshee-list gnome org

Yahoo! Messenger - with free PC-PC calling and photo sharing.