Re: [Banshee-List] Compiled and installed 0.11.5 (bbc radio messes up)

Well I'm now running Helix Banshee and discovered that I can listen to BBC Asia, but all the other channels aren't working. are the links in banshee broken?

Also how can I add stations to the list? I have some Norwegian radio channels I want to listen to.