[Banshee-List] New iPod Shuffle and Banshee (anyone get it to work?)

I've got the 2nd generation iPod shuffle, but I'm having problems using it with banshee. I've currently got Helix Banshee 0.11.5 installed on ubuntu 6.10.

When I connect my iPod, banshee sees it. I transfeer my Evenecence songs and sync it. According to banshee, the songs are there. I disconnect it, and start listening. I skip through all the tracks (with shuffle mode turned off so I don't miss any songs) and I can't find any of the songs. I connect and according to banshee, the songs are there. So what's the problem? I know these are iPod compatible files because I got them of my 5g ipod video. So as far as I can tell, banshee is not transfering them correctly to the iPod shuffle. Has anyone else got this problem?

All New Yahoo! Mail ? Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.