[Banshee-List] Banshee oddness

Hello all! I have been using gtkpod to sync up mu ipod video and now thought i would give banshee a try. Upon syncing the ipod, i noticed all my "stuff" has been re-organized. Like audiobooks were in the "audiobook" section of the ipod, now after a sync, they are in the albums section and nothing in the audiobooks section. And in the movies section, the audio also appears in this section.
I use SLED (based on suse 10) and banshee that ships with SLED. Can someone inform me what i did wrong or how to correct the odd insertion of the ipod files? Thanks in advance

Chris