Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee oddness

On 1/20/07, Chris Arnold <carnold5 gmail com> wrote:
Hello all! I have been using gtkpod to sync up mu ipod video and now thought
i would give banshee a try. Upon syncing the ipod, i noticed all my "stuff"
has been re-organized. Like audiobooks were in the "audiobook" section of
the ipod, now after a sync, they are in the albums section and nothing in
the audiobooks section. And in the movies section, the audio also appears in
this section.
I use SLED (based on suse 10) and banshee that ships with SLED. Can someone
inform me what i did wrong or how to correct the odd insertion of the ipod
files? Thanks in advance

From other things I've heard, this is how Banshee currently handles
this sort of thing. You'll also find that podcasts go in the same area
with your music and audiobooks. I believe there is a bug in
bugzilla.gnome.org related to the podcast issue and maybe the
audiobook one also.

In other words, you didn't do anything wrong. Hope you are enjoying
banshee beyond that. :-)

JSR/

--
Our Mission
Technology and Hospitality for God's Workmen