[Banshee-List] How can I get the internett radio plugin?

I recently changed to Ubuntu and got Banshee 0.11.1 from the package repositories. Now I wanted to listen to internet radio so I went to the plugins page and discovered that they are now part of the package, but the newest package isn't available from ubuntu repositories. Could someone suggest some way that I can get the plugin?

I tried to compile 0.11.3 (I believe thats the most stable?) but I didn't have a package called glib. I know of glibc but never heard of glib and couldn't find it in the repositories. Could someone tell me if it is available from the ubuntu repositories.

Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Yahoo! Mail - quick, easy and free. Do it now...