Re: [Banshee-List] Current Song Icon not working

On 1/15/07, Aleksander Helgaker <aleksander helgaker yahoo co uk> wrote:
I don't actually know what you call this function, but when banshee is
minimized to the systm tray (the thing on the bottom right in SUSE, it will
have a small box which appears when you hover your mouse over it with album
art, song name and how far into the song you are. Now this works fine for
the first song, but as soon as banshee moves on to a new song, it stops
working. Now it'll start working again if I manually select and play a new
song, but as soon as banshee automaticly goes on to a new song, it stops
working again. I've got Banshee 0.11.2.

It's the Notification Area icon, IIRC. When you say "not working", you
mean that it won't show the tooltip with song/album info? Or that it
won't pop up notifications when a new song begins?