[Banshee-List] I-pod connection

Having made a recent request for help in getting my I-pod to work with
Banshee (latest edition), I am still no wiser.

I guess i need to elaborate more for although the kind responders aimed
to be helpful, I need to ask further respondents to bear in mind that I
am a novice Linux user who has just migrated from Windows Xp to Suse
10.2 and therefore used to a GUI way of working as opposed to using
codes etc.

So with the Ipod Nano 4gb and Banshee, I have followed the instructions.
I notice that the nano mounts and a desktop item appears. I can use
Banshee to copy my CD into MP3 format and then do as Banshee says and
drag and drop onto the Nano icon. The files copy over but do not appear
when the Nano is unmounted.

I have been informed that I need to synchronise the Nano with Banshee
before they will play, but I do not know how to do this. It is not for
the want of trying either. I right click the Nano but there is nothing
to indicate that I can synchronise. Likewise there is nothing in the
file menus!

Can someone help as I am resisting weakly at going back to Windows, but
i do need to get music to complete my Linux experience in a peacefully
content manner.

Namaste
Pette