Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee not scrobbling

Hey Trick, thanks for your prompt reply.

On 1/8/07, Patrick van Staveren <trick vanstaveren us> wrote:
Run banshee from a terminal, like this: `banshee --debug > ~/banshee.log
2>&1`.  The AS plugin should spit out exceptions whenever it fails.

AFAIK, you could also do `banshee --debug &> ~/banshee.log`

If you get any exceptions, file a bug on bugzie so we can take a look at
it (use that logfile you just made).  We've run into issues in the past
with strange characters in filenames before.  It's also possible that
the AS service is not running perfectly and is timing out on some of our
requests.

As with anything, it has to be reproduceable to be fixed :/

I ran it for about two hours, but I'm not sure I got anything useful:
http://pastebin.ca/310774. Could you take a look?

Cheers,
Andrew