Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee not scrobbling

On 1/8/07, Andrew Conkling <andrew conkling gmail com> wrote:
Has anyone else noticed that Banshee is not scrobbling, at least not
regularly? There are a few sparsely detailed bugs on Bugzilla and
Ubuntu's Launchpad, and a running thread on Last.fm's Banshee group
(http://www.last.fm/group/Banshee/forum/26658/_/116308).

But I'm surprised that it hasn't come up here very often, if at all.
Can anyone else confirm this behavior?

Are you seeing this in the latest Banshee? There was problems I
experienced in previous versions, but not in the current version of
SVN that I'm running and before the release of 0.11.3.

JSR/

--
Our Mission
Technology and Hospitality for God's Workmen