Re: [Banshee-List] Installation question

That version (10.10) doesn't have the iPod features that the newest version does, so I grabbed the tarball of 11.6 from the main website.

That got the job done for that specific package error.  I am now going through the process and finding a few more, but I'm adding them and getting through them so far (also grabbing the -dev packages).

Thanks for the tip!

On 2/16/07, Michał Sawicz <michal sawicz net> wrote:
Andrew Azzara wrote:

> checking for GLIB - version >= 2.0.0... no
>
> I have checked and I do, in fact, have those libraries installed
> (version 2.10.3, to be precise).  I have tried reinstalling the
> libraries to no avail.
>
> Anybody have any ideas?

Isn't banshee packaged in Ubuntu? Why do You want to build from source?
If there actually is a reason - You need the -dev packages installed
(i.e. libglib-dev or so).

--
Cheers,
Michał Sawicz