Re: [Banshee-List] banshee + ipod = no go?

Getting a Backtrace might help folks see what is going on. There are
directions for this at http://banshee-project.org/Debugging

JSR/

On 2/14/07, Jafaruddin Lie <jafaruddin lie gmail com> wrote:
I've updated to the latest rpm available (0.11.5), upgraded ipod-shard, and
libipoddevice.
Still no go, same error message (GdkPixbuf-WARNING **: GdkPixbufLoader
finalized without calling gdk_pixbuf_loader_close() - this is not allowed.
You must explicitly end the data stream to the loader before dropping the
last reference.) and stuck on Waiting for transcoder.

On 2/14/07, Josiah Ritchie <josiah ritchie gmail com> wrote:

> On 2/13/07, Jafaruddin Lie <jafaruddin lie gmail com> wrote:
> > OS Spec: Fedora Core 6 (2.6.19-1.2895.fc6)
> > Banshee (v 0.10.12 Release 4.2) is installed via yum.
>
> The current version is 0.11.6. A lot has changed since the version you
> are running and I expect you would find a number of issues resolved if
> you upgrade.
>
> There are directions for installing current from source on the website
> if you need them.
>
> JSR/
>
> --
> Our Mission
> Technology and Hospitality for God's Workmen
> http://missions.ritchietribe.net

Registered Linux user no. 384430