[Banshee-List] Synchronize flac files

Hello everyone,

I installed rockbox on my ipod in order to be able to listen to my CD library which I encoded in flac. I used Banshee to synchronize my ipod, unfortunately the files will be converted to mp3 during sync. I couldn't find any dialog to configure the format of the encoding and switch it to flac instead of mp3. Does anyone know if it's possible? If not I guess this would be a much appreciated possibilities for all the flac fans out there.

Thanks for this great music player!
ML