Re: [Banshee-List] banshee + ipod = no go?

I also get the hang on "waiting for transcoder", but only _sometimes_.
My problem seems to be more related to bug 395119, although I cannot
confirm that it always happens the second time per session, as the
contributor of that bug suggests.

If it's happening to you every single time you try to synchronize, I
would suspect LAME is not working. (I assume you're attempting to
transcode to iPod using LAME, but you can check that by right-clicking
your ipod in banshee and looking at its properties.)  If it's trying
LAME, can you verify that LAME outside of Banshee is working ok?

regards,
bill