Re: [Banshee-List] Slightly OT: Looking for mp3 player w/ voice recorder that works w/ banshee

On 2/7/07, michael michaelshiloh com <michael michaelshiloh com> wrote:
I'm thinking of getting a pocket MP3 player and I'm seeking recommendations.

Of course it must work with banshee.

I'd like one with which I can record, ideally with a built-in microphone.

Any thoughts?

Michael

The SuperTalent MegaScreen I have does voice recording, 2 Gb of
storage, photo capability (not linux compatible) and has FM Radio for
~$100. I'm happy with the $:feature ratio. It does work in Banshee,
but I had to setup config in HAL. I'd be glad to share it.

JSR/

--
Our Mission
Technology and Hospitality for God's Workmen