[Banshee-List] Choosing CD Burner

Here is a forum post that I thought someone here might have a thought
on. I'm guessing this is a setting in OpenSuse somewhere? If you post
a thought, I'll link it back to the forums from the archive.

"I have a pc with a CDROM and a CDRW running OpenSuse 10.2 with
Banshee 0.11.2 . When I try to burn an audio CD, it tries to use the
CDROM for burning... and I get a no disk space error. How can I change
the disk drive to the CDRW?"

JSR/

--
Our Mission
Technology and Hospitality for God's Workmen