Re: [Banshee-List] upgrading to banshee-0.13

On Tue, 2007-08-21 at 13:00 -0400, Christopher Friedt wrote:
> I did practically every re-install, as well as revdep-rebuild, etc.
> Eventually it also erased my banshee.db, but I had backed it up prior to
> upgrade thankfully.
>
> I went back to banshee-0.12.1, which I have no problems with at all.
>
> Strange in any event :P
>
> ~/Chris

Hey Chris,

Indeed, that is very strange. If you come up with any interesting
console output, post it.

I asked about the revdep-rebuild because of the recent expat2
stabilization that caused breakage, I thought that might have something
to do with it.

This is kinda a shot in the dark, no offense intended, but you aren't by
any chance using odd CFLAGS or LDFLAGS?

Beyond that, the only other things I can think of are a bad config/gconf
file somewhere.

Sorry I can't be more helpful...

Ben