Re: [Banshee-List] why can't Banshee write to HFS+ iPods?

Perhaps you could post this to bugzilla. If banshee checks for the
ability and then enables it in banshee, if it is available on the
underlying system, it could be more helpful to the end user trying to
do what you're doing. Sounds like a relatively simple thing to do.

Maybe just trying and catching an error when it's read-only would be a
better idea. I guess that's for the devs to decide.

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/

JSR/

--
Our Mission
Technology and Hospitality for God's Workmen