Re: [Banshee-List] iPod not being identified entirely but works fine...

I also was able to fix the problem by installing gtkpod-aac, letting
it open my ipod (had to change the mount point it was expecting) and
then letting it re-create the database. I don't care if it doesn't
work in iTunes any more as long as it works in Banshee.

Matt