Re: [Banshee-List] Status of patchs

On 4/18/07, Bill Dawson <bill billdawson com> wrote:
To Josiah: it was cool when you included that link recently to  Ruben's
blog.  Is the Planet Banshee blog line-up fairly up-to-date?  I think
it's great to read stuff from core Banshee developers (and not just core
-- anybody).

Planet Banshee is something abock just started. I think someone in the Gnome community provides the service and he adds feeds or something like that. Anyway, It looks to be about as cutting edge on banshee info as you can get without watching the commits, bugzilla and IRC like a hawk.

JSR/