Re: [Banshee-List] Where is the best place to install gnome-common?

Install it in your GNOME prefix, which for most distros I think is
now /usr, some (like SUSE), may be /opt/gnome.

However, you rarely need gnome-common from GNOME CVS itself - it should
be a package that comes with all distros. Install that one.

--Aaron