[Banshee-List] Alarm & Sleep Timer plugin, v0.1

Hey folks,

For your waking-up-to-your-favourite-media-player pleasure, I give you the first release of the banshee-alarm plugin.

Grab it at http://tricky.vanstaveren.us/Projects/Open_Source/Banshee/Plugins/Alarm_and_Sleep_Timer

Check out the README for details on what it can do: http://svn.banshee-project.org/*checkout*/banshee-alarm-plugin/README

This was actually my first endeavour with Banshee, and I haven't worked on it in about two months now, but it's been solid. So, I cleaned up the config interface a bit yesterday, and here you have it!

If you have issues with it or find bugs, do let me know. If you're a wannabe banshee hacker, this little plugin could be a good place for you to learn & have some fun!

Cheers,

Patrick

--
Patrick "Trick" van Staveren