[Banshee-List] Super Talent MEGA Screen

Has anyone use a Super Talent MEGA screen mp3 player with Banshee? I'm
thinking about getting one as I'm hearing good reviews, but Banshee
compatibility is rather high on my list.

I think it is a mass storage device, but not certain. The reviews on
the web don't speak much to the Linux view, but rather focus on
Windows and the custom software to convert images. This is, of course,
no help to me. :-)

Thanks,
JSR/

--
Our Mission
Technology and Hospitality for God's Workmen