Re: [Banshee-List] Alarm & Sleep Timer plugin, v0.1

This is very good work. Now how about:

1) A "Mini Mode" during activation with a snooze button.
2) More configuration options to select a track to play or a playlist for when the alarm goes off.
3) Allow multiple alarms... configurable to run on certain days of the week... 1 for Monday - Friday and 1 for Saturday and Sunday, etc.
4) More custom configuration work on the time set ... allow AM/PM instead of 24 hour time.
5) Include a "shutoff" after a certain amount of time... so if no one is there the alarm eventually turns off.

Just some suggestions.

Matt Philmon